Thursday, June 06, 2024

Unpublished poem of RAZAK written in english language

 Title: Output in a strange side



I have a sweet song

However imprisoned in my Heart

It sings wrong

When rebelled words get fear 

Paralysed by savage overdown

They will not escape into the air


What fault have I committed ?

What ransom must I pay ?

All nice dreams are defeated

Like a seagull in jail

My life seems deleted 

Output in a strange side 


I'm alone in my pain

No compassion no hope

I walk under red rain

Black flames burn my soul

In sadness single becomes twin

Friend's betrayals make me so awfull


I need something that I could be proud

Above all I must consolate my head

My mind needs appetizing bread

What am I expecting in this wild world ?

There is no beauty in trafficked gold

I know since my birth I had been died


RAZAK 

No comments: